Make the best out of it

This is not a post with its own topic, rather I feel the need to collect here some small little impressions gathered in my experience in Trondheim as a student.

- "You are here and we have to make the best out of it". Last week I went to a Lindy Hop training, just to see it, following a friend with whom I danced West Coast Swing. As soon as I came into, a girl greeted me, offered me snacks, and told me "sorry: I have to go to refill [...], after I come back you can drink it, and I will teach you the basics" (I don't remember the name of the drink, and yes, she told me "sorry" for that). While I was waiting, another girl started teaching me the basics, and when the previous one came back, I drank a bit and we moved further in the Lindy Hop steps. In around 20 minutes I learned relatively a lot, and for free (after, SiT Idrett had to close so we had to leave, since it was 11 in the evening).

- Also last week, I saw some led lights on a dog's collar, while I was coming back to Moholt in the late evening (it was dark). Norwegians also think about making visible their dogs, and not only themselves, during the dark time!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Мой маленький гид для презентации

Cos'è il Deutsche Schlager oggi?

Dronningen